There’s a TON of ways that you can get involved here at OC UNITED such as: volunteering, donating much needed gifts, attending fundraising events, and joining us financially!
SERVE WITH US!
ONE-TIME SERVICE PROJECTS
Volunteer for a day in one of our many one-time volunteer projects such as SERVE DAY, through a LOVE FULLERTON PROJECT, or a customized one-time “Serve Locally” service project! Email us at email@example.com for more info!
INTERN: LEARN AND GROW WITH US!
Learn about what it’s like to work in a non-profit while gaining valuable real world experience. Learn more by clicking HERE!
LOOKING FOR MORE INFO?
If there is a specific initiative that you would like to serve for a one-time volunteer project, submit a GET INVOLVED FORM (scroll down) and specify the initiative / program.
***Requirements: Volunteers and interns are subject to (1) an interview, (2) a background check, and (3) a reference check. All volunteers and interns and will be held to OC United’s Standards of Conduct for Volunteers (online version coming soon).
WE TAKE DONATED ITEMS!
IN-KIND DONATION – WISH LIST
Fill our wish list so families and individuals can get the support they need!
- Diapers: Sizes 4, 5, and 6.
- Comforters, Pillows, and Linen Sets: for former-foster youth students in our THRIVE Program and in Cal State Fullerton’s Guardian Scholars Program.
- Sensory / Therapeutic DIY Supplies: Dried Beans, Rice, and nice blanket fabrics to stuff in RESPITE “Stitched Together” Items.
- Snacks and Money for Lunches / Dinners: for our United Kids After-School Program and the SOLFul Summer School Program.
- Gift Cards: For single former-foster moms, for survivors of domestic abuse and their families, for fost/adopt/kinship parents.
- New Socks: For those experiencing homelessness in our Jobs for Life Program.
- New Wheels: Bikes and Cars (in good condition, please!) for our program participants who need wheels!
Details: Host or attend a dinner with OC United’s Executive Director and Team. We LOVE meaningful connections with our supporters beyond once-a-year events or short interactions. Let’s connect and share vision over a meal and one-on-one conversation!
More Info: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
“Stepping into the Gap” Gala
Charity Golf Tournament
Pumpkin Run 5K
- Auction Items and Experiences: We accept items like movie tickets, gift baskets, vacation packages and more throughout the year to auction off at our fundraising events!
- Affordable Christmas “Store” Gifts: We collect NEW gifts for our annual Christmas “store” (such as brand new water bottles, clothing items, toys, skateboards, and more). At this Christmas “Store”, our program participants can “shop” for gifts for their loved ones in a way that provides pride and dignity. Learn more at www.ocunited.org/christmas.
Do you have an item that you would like to donate or an idea you would like to speak to someone about? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
STAY CONNECTED WITH US
GET INVOLVED – OC United Interest Form
Getting involved is easy! View the opportunities above and select an opportunity that best matches your personal call to ours. Complete the interest form below and a member of our team will provide you with the details you need.