WHOLE CHILD, WHOLE FAMILY, WHOLE COMMUNITY
EQUIPPING FOR HEALING
TraumaWise provides trauma-informed care for children, families, and the community around them. We equip and support families and communities to engage in healing those who have experienced developmental adversity; we do this by offering trainings, tools, resources, wellness resources, and classroom interventions to support educate our community to become trauma-informed!
- FACEBOOK COMMUNITY: Join our Facebook Community and become part of a trauma-informed community.
Renae M. Dupuis
(Director of Trauma and Whole-Person Care)
at firstname.lastname@example.org or 714-515-3094
BECOME A PARTNER
Get involved with the TraumaWise Program and step into the gap for community members!
- BOOK A TRAINING OR WORKSHOP: You can book a Trauma-Informed Environment or TBRI® (Trust Based Relational Intervention) Training at YOUR business, organization, school, or church. Email Renae at email@example.com.
UPCOMING TraumaWise EVENTS & TRAININGS
Click on any of the buttons below to register for an upcoming event!
TBRI Thursdays | Empowering Principles (online) - June 2022
Thursdays, June 2, 9, 16, 23 (6:30pm - 8:30pm)Learn More
Forgiveness | 4-weeks of Wellness (June 2022)
Tuesdays, June 7, 14, 21, 28 (6:45pm - 8:00pm)Register
3-day TBRI Bootcamp - June 2022
3-days, June 15-17 (9:00am - 6:00pm)Register
TBRI Saturdays | Correcting Principles - June 2022
Saturday, June 18 (9:00am - 5:00pm)Register
- TBRI ® (Trust-Based Relational Intervention) Caregiver Training
- Session #1 – Introduction & Overview
- Session #2 – Empowering Principles
- Session #3 – Connecting Principles
- Session #4 – Correcting Principles
- Session #5 – TBRI Skills Lab
- Parenting for Positive Self-Worth – 8-week series of practically-based, attachment-rich, and trauma-informed parenting classes to help develop clear strategies for creating a healing home.
- Making Sense of Your Worth (Adults, Teens, and 8-12 year-old) – 8-week class
WELLNESS & RESILIENCY
- Adult Wellness Circles
- Parent Wellness Circles
- Teen Wellness Circles
- Teen Compass
- Living Compass 4-Week Classes
- Grief and Loss
- Healthy Relationships
- Emotional Wellness
- Wellness Through Spiritual Practices
- Wellness for Parents
- Aging Well
- Mindful Eating
- Anchored Bible Study on Self Worth – 10-week class
- Trauma-Sensitive and Restorative Yoga Classes
- Family Wellness Workshop – Introductory workshop class for parents of children with developmental adversity. Highlighting Wellness and Resiliency skills for families.
- Caseworker/Therapist/Caregiver Workshop – Introductory trauma-sensitive workshop class for caseworkers, therapists, and caregivers who support healing families
PARENT & FAMILY DIRECT SUPPORT
- Parent Mentoring – Linking parent mentors and mentees to provide one-to-one support.
- Dude’s Night Out – last Wednesday of each month – 6:30-8:30pm – ON HIATUS
- Online Community & Education – Providing resources, tools, discussion, and education for families in an online community group.
CONNECT AT www.facebook.com/groups/TraumaWise.OCUnited
- Resource Library – Books, Videos, and other educational material to Parents, Caregivers, and Community Members to help support the healing process.
COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT & TRAININGS
- Trauma-Informed Environments Workshops – 4-hour Trauma-Informed Introductory Training with overview of TBRI® (Trust-Based Relational Interventions)
- Children’s Ministry Trauma-Informed Training – 2-hour Trauma-Informed Care training for Children’s Ministry programs to introduce TBRI principles.
- Friends & Family Training – Short training to introduce TBRI principles to Friends and Family of families with kids with developmental adversity.
- Building Trauma-Sensitive Classrooms Workshops – Workshops and in-service trainings for Educators and Administrators to review Trauma-Informed principles and provide tangible and practical interventions in classroom and school settings.
- Equipping After-School Program Trainings – Workshops for After- School Program Administrators and Facilitators to learn Trauma-Informed principles and provide practical interventions in classroom & school settings.
- Local Classroom Support – Provide classroom supplies, intervention “cheat sheets,” and Trauma-Sensitive resources (i.e., fidgets) for teachers of kids with developmental adversity.
- Community Education Opportunities – Simulcast Conferences, Panel Discussions, Film Screenings and Info Meetings to inform, educate, and engage community members and organizations in the mission of supporting the families of children with developmental adversity.