Give your time in one of our initiatives at OC United. All volunteers gain hands-on, trauma-informed training and are background checked. Get started.
LOVE FULLERTON: City-Wide Volunteer Days
INTERN: Learn & Grow with Us
Learn what it’s like to work in a non-profit while gaining valuable industry experience. Go to www.ocunited.org/intern.
AMAZON SMILE: Make a difference while you shop!
Did you know that you can support OC UNITED while you shop on Amazon? Add us as your Amazon Smile selected charity!
Your generosity is changing lives in Orange County.
Your donations heal and prevent trauma in our community by providing people with restorative relationships and whole-person care.
Stay in the know on all things OC United! Follow us at @ocunitednpo. We’ll see you on the internet!
Host or attend a dinner with OC United’s Executive Director and Team. We LOVE meaningful connections with our supporters beyond once-a-year events or short interactions. Let’s connect and share vision over a meal and one-on-one conversation!
Email [email protected] or [email protected]
Every year, we host a virtual auction to fundraise for one of our many programs and initiatives!We accept items like movie tickets, gift baskets, vacation packages and more throughout the year to auction off at our fundraising events!
PUMPKIN RUN 5K
Get pump’ed for a family-friendly, Halloween-costumed 5K on the Fullerton Trails benefiting children & families in our community! The Pumpkin Run is every October. Learn more at www.ocunited.org/run
IN-KIND DONATION – WISH LIST
Fill our wish list so families and individuals can get the support they need!
- Diapers: Sizes 4, 5, and 6.
- Comforters, Pillows, and Linen Sets: for former-foster youth students in our THRIVE Program and in Cal State Fullerton’s Guardian Scholars Program.
- Sensory / Therapeutic DIY Supplies: Dried Beans, Rice, and nice blanket fabrics to stuff in “Stitched Together” Items.
- Snacks and Meals for our United Kids After-School Program and the SOLFul Summer School Program.
- Gift Cards for groceries, gas, bus passes, etc.
- New Socks
- New Wheels including Bikes and Cars for our program participants who need transportation.
We are a 501(c)3 Nonprofit Organization
All donations are tax deductible
Tax ID: 46-3761517
Complete the interest form below and a member of our team will reach out to you.