VOLUNTEER WITH OC UNITED
All prospective volunteers must go through the OC UNITED volunteer process which includes completion of:
(1) A Volunteer Application, (2) An Interview, (3) Reference Checks, (4) Background Checks, and (5) Final Assignment
QUESTIONS? Email email@example.com
FOSTER CARE INITIATIVE — Learn More
- THRIVE Program
- THRIVE Community / THRIVE Night – Join us in providing dinner and / or a life-skills development topic within our THRIVE Night’s on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every Month. Background check required.
- RESPITE Program
- Childcare Volunteers Needed! Indicate availability on application. Background check required.
HOMELESSNESS INITIATIVE — Learn More
- Jobs for Life Champion: Commit to 12 months as a mentor to an individual who is currently experiencing homelessness. Must be available on Tuesdays and/or Thursday evenings. Background check required.
- Jobs for Life Leadership Team: Join us in connecting businesses, empowering champions, praying for the team, and more. Background check required. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
NEIGHBORHOODS INITIATIVE — Learn More
- United Kids After-School Program Helper: Do you love working with kids? Are you skilled in academics and / or mentorship? We need your help! We currently only have enough volunteers to provide the program on Tuesday’s and Thursday’s from 2pm-6pm but we would love to provide this FREE trauma-informed after school program throughout the week. Background check required.
MEDIA / CREATIVE TEAM — Apply Here
- Creative Team
- Event Photographer / Videographer