PROGRAMS FOR FORMER-FOSTER AND AT-RISK YOUNG ADULTS
The THRIVE Program empowers former-foster and at-risk young adults toward healthy independence within community by coming alongside them with case management, counseling, and the skill necessary to succeed in life. We provide practical services like budget coaching, simple cooking, mentoring, job search training and other important life skills classes.
OUR HOLISTIC SOLUTION
OC United’s THRIVE Program exists to step into the gap for former-foster and at-risk young adults transitioning into independent and sustainable adulthood. Our program combines restorative relationships with personalized support to empower participants towards healthy development.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Transitioning young adults, ages 18 – 24
- Former-foster / AB12 or non-dependency at-risk young adults
- Able to function independently; non-regional center
“The THRIVE House has been amazing for me. It’s allowed me to go to college and not have to worry... or live in my car. I’ve changed a lot over the past year. OC United has provided so many opportunities and really just supports you along the way. I couldn’t thank them enough.”
J. (THRIVE Home Resident)
THRIVE Quad Opening: Before & AfterWatch The Video Now
Providing community, relational support, resources, and networking to former-foster and at-risk young adults.
- Community Resources
- Educational & Academic Support
- Emotional Support
- Life-Skills Workshops
- Financial Literacy & Budgeting
- Job & Career Development
- Personal Wellness
- Health & Nutrition
Email email@example.com to get started
Providing home and community for a healthy and confident transition to self-sufficiency.
- Affordable, Comfortable, and Safe Housing
- Financial Savings Program
- On-Site Mentorship for Residents
- Therapeutic and Emotional Support
- Independent Living Skills & Development
- Financial Literacy & Budgeting
- Educational Support
- Job and Career Development
- Health and Wellness
For inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Relax, connect, and grow. Each night includes dinner and games or a life-skills workshop.
- 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- 2ND & 4TH Tuesday of every month
- 436 W. Commonwealth Ave. Fullerton
- Open to former-foster & at-risk young adults
Email email@example.com to join!
Ways to Get Involved
- Furnish THRIVE Homes: We are in constant need of house cleaning supplies, toiletries, towels, and more for young adults. Stop by our office to make a donation!
- THRIVE Nights: Engage and support the night’s events with eager involvement and friendly conversation with our youth. Provide dinner and build a connection with others who care!
- Job Skills/Career Development: If you possess particular or unique job skills, or work within a specific field that we would be interesting and beneficial to share with our career-minded youth, let us know. We are constantly seeking new and additional opportunities for our youth to explore.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved!
There’s No Place Like Home
What do you imagine when you hear the word ‘home’? As we are opening our new women’s transitional living program, we need to fully furnish and decorate four apartments. Our desire is to create a home: warm, inviting and safe.
We invite you to join us in this endeavor: